• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Starwave ED80/0.8 reducer/Dual mount bar/ST80

Antares_Paul

Hi,

Been close to selling the Starwave for months but kept hold of it thinking it would get used on the larger nebs needing a bigger FoV than my 120. It hasn't happened.

The ED80 comes with a 0.8 reducer and is cased. No eye pieces/diagonal/finder scope. None were supplied from new.

Dual mount bar has the usual marks from use. ST80 as new as is the ED80/FR. The ST80's dovetail has been drilled to also allow piggy back mounting on the ED80 if that's your preference.

I'm looking to swap all 4 items for an immaculate SW Explorer 200-PDS or will sell for £325 cash. I'll deliver/pick up 100 mile radius of YO8. Meet half way further distances.

Photos of course available on request.

Thanks for looking.

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Paul, is this still for sale?

Would you be willing to sell just the st80 and dual mount bar and what brand is the dual bar?

Cheers

Hi Eddy,

The dual mount bar is by Astro Engineering. Nice piece of kit.

Would be looking for £75 for scope and dual mount.

I'll get some photos sorted later today/tomorrow.

Regards.

I have the Astro Engineering dual bar. I've mounted a Meg 72 and Lunt 60 together on it with no probs. :)

Cheers Paul, sounds like a good deal and would get me nearly complete for guiding.

I have the Astro Engineering dual bar. I've mounted a Meg 72 and Lunt 60 together on it with no probs. :)

Is there anything you don't have? :D:lol:

Eddy,

Image links below.

I've also supplied the ED80 images for completion of the thread.

ST80

Dual mount

ED80

Best regards and Happy Easter.

Paul.   paul107 at btinternet dot com <----------- If you would like to contact me away from the forum.

Sale pending all items.

Regards.

ADMIN: Thread can be moved to completed. Many thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.