• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Tents

Rock Doctor

Hi all,

does anyone want a tent they are just lying in my garage so might as well go to someone that needs one and will make use of it?

1 no small 2 man tent and 1 no 6 berth dome tent.

If no one wants them as a suggestion does EMS want them as loan tents for anyone that needs one for the stargazing weekends away?

As already said I'm not looking for anything for them but if you want to make a small donation to the EMS Christmas party beer fund via Kim that's fine.

Loan tent for EMS star parties sounds like a great idea Dave - if you get no takers and want to donate one just let me know and we'll sort it out. :)

My sister may be interested in the two berth, she is trying camping with us this year and we're on the look out for a little tent for her to start her off in the world of camping.