• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Broken...

Craig

The forum may look a little odd for a while, I'm still debugging an issue and have disabled a few addons again.

I've refrained from including the Shoutbox as I know how delicate you all were afterwards! :lol:

Tried quoting Felix on the WW meet topic and it says saving post when I hit post but does nothing, so press the more advanced options and got.

atal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/talkastr/public_html/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php on line 434

On Nexus 7 using Chrome

Eddy,

Sorry for not replying sooner, a lot on, but do you know if this was on the default skin or the mobile skin?

Eddy - could you test it on the stock skin? Change the theme below to "IP.Board".

Eddy - could you test it on the stock skin? Change the theme below to "IP.Board".

Forget this, IPS just replied. It's a known issue and will be resolved in the next release. :)