• Join the East Midlands Stargazers astronomy community today!

Welcome to the East Midlands Stargazers community! You're just one step away from joining a great online astronomy community covering the East Midlands area. You can sign up below using your email address, Facebook account or Twitter account.

Once you've signed up you'll be able to customise your profile, introduce yourself to our members and start sharing this great hobby with other members of the astronomy community.

We hope you enjoy your stay.

Sign in to follow this  
Craig

Broken...

Craig

The forum may look a little odd for a while, I'm still debugging an issue and have disabled a few addons again.

I've refrained from including the Shoutbox as I know how delicate you all were afterwards! :lol:

Eddy

Tried quoting Felix on the WW meet topic and it says saving post when I hit post but does nothing, so press the more advanced options and got.

atal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/talkastr/public_html/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php on line 434

On Nexus 7 using Chrome

Craig

Eddy,

Sorry for not replying sooner, a lot on, but do you know if this was on the default skin or the mobile skin?

Craig

Eddy - could you test it on the stock skin? Change the theme below to "IP.Board".

Craig

Eddy - could you test it on the stock skin? Change the theme below to "IP.Board".

Forget this, IPS just replied. It's a known issue and will be resolved in the next release. :)