• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Skywatcher Aero 30mm - SOLD

Guest Kheldar

What's is a Skywatcher aero Stephen? And how come you're selling stuff-you want that refractor (715) from Altair astro don't you? :)

Guest Kheldar

What's is a Skywatcher aero Stephen? And how come you're selling stuff-you want that refractor (715) from Altair astro don't you? :)

It's a 2" super wide field eyepiece mate.

Don't tempt me! Synscan upgrade and Catseye collimation system are higher on my list at present :)

I'm selling this one as it has a ridiculously high exit pupil in my f4 and I'm not a young man any more ...

The 200P has to go as that was "supposed" to fund the f4 :D Though it might now fund the Synscan ......

Edited by Kheldar

I'm sure you will sell both in no time. I am gonna cave come payday and get the Hyperion Clickstop zoom I know it!! Then I will need a wide FOV EP like a televue panoptic or something of that nature :)

Guest Kheldar

I'm sure you will sell both in no time. I am gonna cave come payday and get the Hyperion Clickstop zoom I know it!! Then I will need a wide FOV EP like a televue panoptic or something of that nature :)

Already planning to buy an EP that costs more than his scope .... awww :D