• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Helloooo

Guest markelse

Guest markelse

Hi my name is Mark, I'm 28 and from Chesterfield. I'm an amateur astronomer and also a member of the Chesterfield Astronomical Society.

Hi Mark, good to have you on board.

Welcome to EMS, I hope you enjoy the forum.

We are a cracking good bunch, any question just fire away in the relevant section and someone will be all over it.

Do you have a scope at all or just starting out?

All the best,

Daz.

Hi Mark and welcome!

We normally run a links section of the forum which is offline at the moment, but will be back soon. It would be great to exchange links with your Astro Society. :)

Hello Mark! Welcome. It's good on here, i've learnt loads. They are a friendly bunch!

You should come to belper tonight!

James

Hi Mark, a warm welcome to EMS.

We will be holding a quarterly meeting on the 12th of April at Belper, so if you are not able to make tonight, then you would be very welcome to come to that one.

Enjoy the forum. :)

The Belper meeting on the 12th isn't happening, it's being done at Wymeswold on the same night instead.

James

Edited by dawson

Guest Wraith01mg

A big welcome from another new one. Everyone here is very nice, they even put up with my waffling on my first obsy night with them, really helpful bunch.

• 4 weeks later...