• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

office carpet tiles

red dwalf

hi all,

i`m looking for some used or newish heavy duty office carpet tiles for use on the obsy flooring, i have a few green ones already but need about another 20 to finish the flooring area, not really bothered what colour they are, so if anyone has any being thrown away at work or knows where i can get some from locally i`d be very gratefull.

seen a few on e bay but none locally and delivery charges are expensive.

many thanks

Rob

Possibly might have some spare Rob but it may be a few weeks before I know definitely as we are still sorting lots of bits after a revamp in my dads studio, they are like a burgundy red

B@m bargains had a massive pile of these a few weeks ago at the radford boulevard branch, i don't know how much they were though. Free ones would be better i agree.

James

• 2 weeks later...

I asked at work. They are going around offices replacing tiles etc. They disposed of a load recently but in 2 weeks will be doing out another office area. I've been asked how much you need in terms of square metres. I note that Eddy may have sorted you out on this, but I might still be able to get some, even if they could be stocked for laters. I'm thinking of an ob myself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.