• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Sandiacre obsy opening evenings

red dwalf

Yes, great to see your observatory, really inspiring and it's made me very envious. Also good to look at your kit. I've been thinking how and where i could possible build an observatory ever since.

Thanks.

James

anytime you want to pop round guys just let me know, would have been better if we had clearer skies but thats astronomy.

Guest Wayne

Hi rob, sorry I didn't get their last nigh. I had a change of plan. But I'd love to see it some time.

If that's OK. But if I see it I will want one. And I'll have to convince Cazz. Wish me luck lol :-)

Guest endure

your welcome Richard, and good look with your new scope.

fingers crossed for clear skies

Didn't happen. It had a dodgy mirror  :(

Thanks for showing us around the Obsey last night shame skies not good but worth it to take a look at the set up

Thanks for the heads up on the Xbox control off to get one of those plus a Bluetooth link at least I won't have to run up and down the garden trying to centre an object

Thanks again and as mention will probably call on you to help me set up the drives

Need to talk to you about that Saturday to go to the astro show may need picking up from Long Eaton train station

Long story will fill you in when we talk

Again great set up not bad an evening star gazing and fresh eggs amazing

Cheers Allan

your more than welcome anytime, but if you can bring clear skies next time all the better, L.O.L.

Thanks for the tour Rob, a very nice obsy indeed. Hopefully I'll have something similar one day, though not in my present location!