• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Atari Breakout

Craig

Go to Google.

Click on "Image Search".

Type in "Atari Breakout"

Click search.

Enjoy! ;)

or click here... http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=685&q=atari+breakout&oq=atari&gs_l=img.3.0.0i3j0l9.1062.2061.0.5276.5.5.0.0.0.0.107.413.4j1.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.12.img.IhGm1Q4M7YY

Ohh my God, i`m never going to get any work done now.......

Guest Tweedledum

Yeah Mick that brings some memories of sleepless nights back, used to manage a graphics and sound dept for Imagine back in the early 80's. Had commercial breaks stick a camera in my nose at 2am when trying to track down a reversed pixel on a 40 foot roll of thermal printout of mchine code... :D

Well I'm not happy, got busted at work today, thought I would have a quick go, I tried really hard not too at work but it is just such an awesome game, anyway, forgot to mute the sound, I can still hear the boop boop of the ball hitting those bricks in my blind panic to turn it off.......

I then had numerous requests for the link!

:)