• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Wanted: 6x30 finder scope

dawson

Looking for a cheap 6x30 fonder scope and mounting arm. Or bigger if cheap.

James

I have a brand new one you can have for thirty quid James - it's a 9x50 straight through one. Is it for the Mak?

I don't need anything that posh. I was hoping for a 10 quid jobby hence the 6x30 size. Its for that tatty old refractor which has been transformed tonight into a cracking grab and go. But it needs a finder scope, and i'm used to small ones; no smart comments felix!

Well it ain't posh - just a standard Skywatcher (save about £20) - but no probs let me know if you change your mind :)

By posh, i meant expensive, haha, the scope was only 50 quid :) I was trying to be polite.

James

Oooo. Kim.

Is that finder still available.

I made a guider out of mine, not thinking about what i would now do about pointing the scope in the right ball park  :blush:

Cheers

Paul

Still available Paul - you've got first dibs if you'd like it. :)

(seeing as James is now fixed up).

F O U N D

Yes, I've now got my 6x30; Ron drove home with his but luckily I found one for 6x30 and a finder scope mount for £5 too! Sorry Ron, I was in a talk when you called. I'm grateful for you bringing it though.

Kim, once you and Astrocookie are sorted out, you can close this thread if that is what is done.

James

F O U N D

Hi Kim

Sorry for the late reply.

I would love it please  :D

How shall we 'do the deal' ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.