• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

William Optics GT81 and various stuff

Guest Kheldar

Guest Kheldar

Oops I did it again :blush: new scope en route so we need to find this a new home :)

William Optics GT81 (original version,) excellent condition (bar the digital readout on the focuser, of which almost exactly zero of them ever worked)

Comes with hard carry case / rucksack thing.

£600

Add a pair of WO 90mm CNC rings +£50

Add the dedicated WO GT81 flattener +£90

Add a Televue TRF-2008 (BNIB, never used!!!) +£200

Add a Moonlite focuser with hi-res stepper motor and 4.5" extended draw tube (no controller) +£300

I will be selling the four accessories separately but the scope purchaser has first dibs on them

Guest NadeemShah

Nice scope, Bought that from New. Its a good one, shame to see it go on sell again...If I had some spare coffers I would take it off your hands...

Edited by NadeemShah

Guest Kheldar

Nice scope, Bought that from New. Its a good one, shame to see it go on sell again...If I had some spare coffers I would take it off your hands...

Lovely scope and I appreciate it's heritage  :D Just got bitten by a rather large Tak bug ....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.