• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

my kung-foo is strong ......... even on a school night .

Guest billywhizzzzz

Guest billywhizzzzz

Well it looks like tonight is going to be the only clear night for the next week , so im gonna go for it I rekon , I know its a school night but sod it , cant hold out any longer ,

Anyone gonna try ?

Steve

I've just had a pesky visitor and noticed the sky was clearing as they left. I've really written off June and July for astronomy other than some Saturday nights as always have committments the next day or that evening, and I can't be bothered with waiting till after 11 for darkness. Light weight I know!

I hope you get some good clear sky though.

James

Guest billywhizzzzz

Yeah I know what you mean , ive not had a peep through mine for nearly four weeks and im chopping at bit , so im gonna go for it , all this cos a just want a nose at the Hercules cluster , saw it for the first time 4 weeks ago and it blew me away , so with luck maybe see it again tonight .

Steve