• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Dream

dawson

I seldom remember dreams.

At some stage of my sleep last night i dreamt that i was at a birthday party, in a 60s high rise office block, with windows all the way around around, and polystyrene tiles suspended on the ceiling.

There were trestle tables covered with paper table cloths and paper plates with sarnies and cakes and stuff.

Patrick Moore was there looking like he did in the 60s and 70s (the age he was then rather than sporting any fashion from that era); it wasn't wasn't his birthday, but something like the birthday of the sky at night programme or something. And he suggested we didn't give someone the bumps as we'd nearly put them through the suspended polystyrene ceiling the year before.

I was lening against a pillar holding a paper plate and eating lemon sponge cake, listening to people talking over the trestle tables about light pollution, then i woke up.

Weird!

Just thought i'd share it.

James

The other night I dreamed I was eating a huge marshmallow - when I woke up half the pillow was gone lol :)

Guest devil74

Maybe we should have a resident psychiatrist where we can book appointments at meets before we start stargazing :)