• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Free Maplins Cases ... with caveat ...

Guest Kheldar

Guest Kheldar

1 more case to get rid of!!

I have accumulated far too many of these things so they're free to a good home. Please note the conditions

1. One case per person, let's share the love :wub:
  2. Cases contain no foam though some (allocated at random) may contain the foam in the lids
  3. Collection from dark site only

So that being said I have at least 4 of the regular Maplin cases, maybe 5 - please post below if you want one :)

Allocated : CodnorPaul, Al.Grant

Waiting : -

Fulfilled : Daz Type-R, philjay, Cazz, endure

Edited by Kheldar

I have accumulated far too many of these things so they're free to a good home. Please note the conditions

1. One case per person, let's share the love :wub:

2. Cases contain no foam though some (allocated at random) may contain the foam in the lids

Collection from dark site only

So that being said I have at least 4 of the regular Maplin cases, maybe 5 - please post below if you want one :)

:facepalm:  i can probably add to that number..  will take a look.

Is this offer open to non-dark site members? How do I become a dark site member anyway?

Yes the for sale thread is open to no-dark site members and I will PM you now regarding dark site membership to keep the for sale thread clear.

Edited by Daz Type-R

Guest Kheldar

Right that's the 4 I'm sure I have gone - please put your name down below if you're interested as I may have a couple more and Sheila is going to produce some too

Guest Kheldar

Can I have the little one please, I don't have much stuff - as yet. :-$

You can have the triple set - I'm not splitting it up as the small ones aren't really much use alone

Sheila has two more regular ones to add to the list, first come first served

Think I'm too late, but if there are any still available I could give one a very much needed home!

Guest Kheldar

Think I'm too late, but if there are any still available I could give one a very much needed home!

Done - 1 left (at present!)

Done - 1 left (at present!)

That's brilliant & very much appreciated  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.