• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Persieds 2013

cosmic dave

Now i'm torn. I'd forgotten this was on the 10th august and i was going to try and get out of work to come, but i've told baz i'd go to his bbq. Why is most of my life dull, then three things all happen on the same night :(

Get Baz to bring the BBQ to Badger Farm! :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tibbz2

• oldfruit

• RonC

• cosmic dave

Top Posters In This Topic

We could just lob some charcoal down your dob and light it, and cook the bangers on a metal bahtinov mask :)

"Sauce?"

:)

Jd

Why not Tobias??

Think it will just be a night for watching the show and using the bins for me... But I might, if the forecast is looking good and I can stop long enough

Think it will just be a night for watching the show and using the bins for me... But I might, if the forecast is looking good and I can stop long enough

Your bang on there all you need is a sun lounger and flask :D

So is anyone camping ? Im happy to stay as long as im not working Sunday.

Ok if its warm I may bring my lad can you keep me posted if anyone is staying the night please.

I will be bringing my camping gear but it is always in the van anyway. If it is a good night I may well be up all night so not sure if I will use it or not. I will be bringing my electric hook up and have a kettle etc so we even have the option of fresh coffee and tea if anyone wanted?

I will be bringing my camping gear but it is always in the van anyway. If it is a good night I may well be up all night so not sure if I will use it or not. I will be bringing my electric hook up and have a kettle etc so we even have the option of fresh coffee and tea if anyone wanted?

Sounds great mark I will bring my decaf tea bags. :lol:

Guest MakkaPakka1

Hi guys! Sorrt for my absence. Finally, it looks like I have an opportunity to go to a meeting. Looking forward to this one being the universe's firework display.

Where is the site located? Not had chance to go yet. Cheers