• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

LDN 673 in Aquila

Guest peter shah

Guest peter shah

Sun and blue skies, what is going on? Its nice to be able to get something done  even if the skies here in the UK doesn't get very dark this time of year, but at the moment I'll take anything!. I've still not done much in the way of imaging but I've spent the time getting the automation tweaked and working reliably ready for when the season starts.  LDN 673 in Aquila, fully automated image capture with CCD Auto Pilot. Exposure times were 5x600s in Red, 5x420s in Green and 5x530s in Blue, unfortunately the blue frames were taken after the mount performed a meridian flip and the failed to locate a guide star. When I get the rotator fitted it should solve this problem.

cheers

Peter

Thats a new one to me Peter.

Simply stunning is all I can add to the other comments. :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Guest peter shah

many thanks every one......im just glad we have had some clear skies I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen