• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Televue 2x Barlow - SOLD

Guest Kheldar

Guest Kheldar

Very good condition, box and both end caps.

Decided I'd just rather buy a couple more EPs than Barlow.

£50 collected from DE21 or + postage

Hi.

If you have not sold this yet, can you hang on until the 23rd February (pay day - spent up all ready :( ) ?

Will you take £40?

Guest Kheldar

Hi.

If you have not sold this yet, can you hang on until the 23rd February (pay day - spent up all ready :( ) ?

Will you take £40?

If I wasn't trying to get all the funds together ASAP for my GOTO upgrade I would hold it for you.

Sorry, price is also fixed on this one.

Daz is after a bargain :lol: I'm tempted but not sure if I need a barlow yet, hmm.

Nothing wrong with asking! For lower quality items I'm flexible :)

I've got two emails from ABS on this, but I'm happy to ignore those until tomorrow if either of you are able/want to take it.

No, don't hold it on my account. If you can sell it, go for it. If it is still on here for sale on the 23rd then I will have it, £50.

Guest Kheldar

No, don't hold it on my account. If you can sell it, go for it. If it is still on here for sale on the 23rd then I will have it, £50.

Cheers mate, Eddy snuck in with the funds though.

I'll keep an eye out for you though for an another on the forums :)

Now sold, feel free to close mods thanks!