• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

N281 with a little extra H-alpha

Guest peter shah

Guest peter shah

After getting the observatory automated I hit a major set back with the observatory computer packing up....so the past week I've been building a new one getting all the software installed and set up again....last night I managed to test it out and iron out a couple of bugs and all seems to be well for now.....

I managed to grab a few extra frames for my N281 project....still working on it hoping to go much deeper....so for now this is it with an extra 2x30mins in H-alpha added with my pervious HaRGB data at 4x600s in Ha, 6x600s in red, 6x420 in green and 6x530s.....

also a 100% crop to show the Bok globules.

Thanks for looking 

Peter

Edited by peter shah

Peter that is some picture.

You could almost fall into the cropped version.

Brilliant stuff keep them coming.

Totally awesome Peter. Thanks for sharing, you are so awesome at this imaging malarkey! Think I will stick to planets, I have neither the skills nor the funds to head down that slippery slope that is DSO imaging ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Guest peter shah

Thanks everyone....I'm going to stick with this one I think and grab as much as I can, with the darker nights starting to ease their way back I'm hoping to go much deeper ....lots more everything L,R,G,B and H-alpha I'm sure this one has more to give ;-)