• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Atik 314l+ OSC

Guest Eddy

Up for sale is my Atik 314l+ one shot colour, I'm simply not using it enough to warrant having it and want to invest the money into something else.

It's in good condition other than once I took the nosepiece off and it somehow got a tiny bit crossthreaded; so I decided for safety sake, when I put it back on, I put some loctite on with it.

Power cable included, boxed, with manual and CD but is missing the serial cable as I never got one with it so during the time i've had it just used my printer one.

Price reflects the condition, I'm not looking to make any money on it, I'm looking for 580 which is an absolute bargain in my opinion(but I would say that :D).

Not open to any offers unless it's equipment, will maybe consider trade/part trade for a nice planetary camera, can provide pictures if needed.

Collection from a meet or can possibly drop off around derby/nottingham area.

DSCF5904.jpg
DSCF5905.jpg
DSCF5906.jpg
DSCF5908.jpg
DSCF5909.jpg
Edited by Eddy
Images added

It doesn't need to be taken off really, only if you want 2" filters/nose which wouldn't benefit a CCD that fits 1.25" 

Guest Kheldar

It doesn't need to be taken off really, only if you want 2" filters/nose which wouldn't benefit a CCD that fits 1.25" 

I think most people would like the option to thread the chain though ...

I've got to be honest, I'd talk to Atik about getting the case replaced - I think you're going to struggle with the repair you've done to it

Edited by Kheldar

If it interests anyone anymore, i've had an email back from Atik, to replace the chamber and clean it all it would cost 30 Euros + 15 Euros postage + VAT.

So at £550 + repairs its just under £600.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so the person who wanted to buy it is having issues with his paypal so he tells me, and doesn't know when it might be unblocked.

So it's now open up to anyone, it's had the chamber replaced and had a general clean by Atik.

Looking for £600(Potentially open to swapping/part exchanging) now it's been repaired, i'll try get some high res shots uploaded at home.

Edited by Eddy

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the slow reply, some reason i've been unsubscribed to the topic.

Ideally a planetary cam but I can be quite flexible as I want to get it shifted and buy something else :D

I've not seen anyone looking for one, well at least not the last time I checked, I might contact the guys who were interested before to tell them it's now been fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

Tried PM'ing you Eddy but I can't for some reason, I can't type anything in the reply box :wacko:  I sent a pm a week ago but it doesn't seem to have gone :unsure: Wondered why there was no reply lol. My pc is having major issues....must be my end. No worries if it's sold...

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.