• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hello

Guest foundaplanet

Guest foundaplanet

Hello all,

I thought it was about time I joined up with the local forum after recent visits to Badger Farm which has to be the best spot in The Shire.

Col

Hi Colin, glad you could join us. Looks like we will be spending a lot more time at Badger Farm.

Guest foundaplanet

Hi Colin, glad you could join us. Looks like we will be spending a lot more time at Badger Farm.

Yes, that's a great move by elac and not too far for me to travel after a day at the mill.

Look forward to seeing you there again, and that lovely dog of yours. Keeps the cows on their toes. :)

Guest foundaplanet

Cheers Kim..:)

Does my post count need to go up before I can get in touch the locals through the forum as I don't seem to have access to them at the moment.

Cheers Kim.. :)

Does my post count need to go up before I can get in touch the locals through the forum as I don't seem to have access to them at the moment.

I think that you need a certain amount of posts, maybe 10 from what I remember?

Col, just keep saying thank you on here to get your count up.

I've been doing that now and rapidly approaching 10,000 :)

James

Guest foundaplanet

Col, just keep saying thank you on here to get your count up.

I've been doing that now and rapidly approaching 10,000 :)

James

Cheers James..:)

I will, I think I have made it now..:)

Yup - the post count has to go up to 10 if IIRC in order to use the pm's. Otherwise it's all via the forum (eg meetings threads if it's to arrange a meet). But you're on 12 now so all should be well.... let me know if it ain't. :)

Hi Col, a warm welcome to EMS. :)

Will you be coming to EMS2? If you are pop in for a brew and a natter.

Guest foundaplanet

Cheers Baz, I'm not sure yet as we are just trying to hunt out a holiday but if I can get over the cuppa sounds grand..:)

Even if you want to just pop over, we can find room if you only need a short stay.

You could end up kipping with Glider though, and on past form he has something about farting in other peoples awnings. :D