• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Battery charger

xanthic

I've just got a lead acid battery and am in need of a charger. I may also be getting a leisure battery in the future. Will a decent charger charge both types? Can anyone recommend one?

Edited by xanthic

I was in Friths yesterday, and they haven't any in as yet.

But that one from Argos is only a couple of quid more than I can get them, so would be a wise investment. It will handle both of the batteries you have. Leave it connected, and it will maintain the battery as well.

Thanks chaps. That Argos unit is a fair price. I'll pop in and have a leaf through the laminated book of dreams ;)

Will this charger suite my new 75 amp hour leisure battery I'm picking up on Thursday?

If so, can you get me one too please Leigh? (Leigh, I also need you to make me a box with a car lighter plug socket (or two); I'll pay you)

James

Guest devil74
Will this charger suite my new 75 amp hour leisure battery I'm picking up on Thursday?

If so, can you get me one too please Leigh? (Leigh, I also need you to make me a box with a car lighter plug socket (or two); I'll pay you)

James

D.I.Y ya lazy bugger

He likes making things; i don't.

He is good at making things; i'm not.

He's got tools; i don't.

He's a worker; i'm a lazy fat get :)