• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

New family member arriving soon....

Cazz

Happened to call in at the dogs trust place on Monday (on the way back from Woolsthorpe) and remember seeing that little fella. Handsome little chap. Not that we were looking to get another, you understand...

Congratulations.

You'll now have two little furry fellas to look after; I hope Elroy is better house trained than Wayne :)

Looking forward to meeting him.

James

Cheers guys, he is very crafty we've been told :-$

Lol at JD, I'm sure I'll cope, but I don't think we'd manage a setter :-/

Big Al, fancy seeing him already, hes usually in hes bed when we've been to visit. Was he vertical or horizontal when you went?

Now you mention it, I think he might have been asleep. Probably why we noticed. Our retired greyhound sleeps like a dead cockroach for about 23 hours per day.

Now you mention it, I think he might have been asleep. Probably why we noticed. Our retired greyhound sleeps like a dead cockroach for about 23 hours per day.

Lol, does he/she rest in the other hour? ;-)

Elroy has hes name in coloured letters on hes kennel too, so there's more to see other than a sleeping dog lol.