• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

LG Meteor.

tuckstar

Best astronomical prank I've seen in a while ;-)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynvKWYvyCqw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It is funny. I hope the people the prank was played on weren't just used, and actually got a real job interview subsequently. There was a thing on eadio 4 the other day when a young man went for an interview at Curry's (i believe) and the candidates were made to dance, which was something the interview panel seem to have just made up on the day. The lad was actually into astrophotography, i meant to see ifbhe was on SGL but never got around to look.

But yes, realistic and funny.

Jd

They have got one of those LG screens in John Lewis at Solihull. It's pretty impressive, especially close up. But it was showing a special demo loop as opposed to a live TV feed or a Blu-ray I wonder why...? Plus, there's no way those ads are filmed "live" - anyone would be able to notice that the perspective between a window and a Tv screen is very different. They did the same with the one where they put some on the floor of a lift and made the floor fall away. It works from the camera's POV, but it wouldn't from the person being pranked.