• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Greetings from DN38

arrayschism

Hello all,

I am coming back to astronomy after a couple of decades off. Met one or two of you at EMS2 recently - had a great time, even I though I was only there for a few hours on the Saturday night.

Going to be a member of the dob mob shortly, as I am picking up a second hand Skywatcher over the weekend. Really looking forward to getting back into it and meeting some like minded individuals.

Raz

Thank you all for your welcome :)

tbird, I think that I may have taken a peep at the veil nebula through your dob - I was the one visiting Col for the evening. 

Hello and welcome to EMS.

Also welcome to the dob mob, from a fellow dobber.

Good to have you on board.

That just sounds so wrong

Welcome aboard.

Edited by tuckstar

Welcome along Raz, were you the one I was blathering on with about parallel universes etc in the early hours with Col?? I was trying to convince Col to take some images of M42.

Welcome along Raz, were you the one I was blathering on with about parallel universes etc in the early hours with Col?? I was trying to convince Col to take some images of M42.

Hello and thanks, 

No I don't think so - I left not long after one a.m. I reckon... :)

Guest foundaplanet

That was Paul (t-bird) Mike. I did take some images of M42 and manage to get the Horse in the same field but my battery packed up after a whole 2 shots..