• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Oh dear I seem to have got into doing another mosaic.

Graham

Well as the title suggests I seem to have been drawn into doing another Mosaic :screwloose:

IC 1318

Just finished the fifth night on this one with undoubtedly many many more to come.

Another panel added tonight of 18 x 300 second subs in HA.

This could get pretty big :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Group3_stitch-PS-6.jpg

Edited by Graham

nice graham, wait till you have to do the but with sadr in :o:wacko:

You might have noticed but I have been keeping away from that bit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time to get a shorter fl. scope and bigger CCD :facepalm:

Dont want to get any shorter than the GT 81 and the bigger ccd is way out of my bank balance so I guess I make the most of what I have and keep going. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest foundaplanet

I hope it goes well, how many life times will you need if you decide to satrt adding colour..just a thought..:)

I am going to stick with DSLR's and short focal lengths, I am, I have promised myself that.

I hope it goes well, how many life times will you need if you decide to satrt adding colour..just a thought.. :)

I am going to stick with DSLR's and short focal lengths, I am, I have promised myself that.

Another one soon to fall to lure of ccd methinks

they are right you know Col.

I remember saying just the same thing until I found out what a CCD can do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest foundaplanet

they are right you know Col.

I remember saying just the same thing until I found out what a CCD can do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do like the thought of not needing to take darks, I don't like the thought that it would lead me into the area of doing mosaics. I have a bit of a problem with starting something, I usually have to finish it and the sky is a bit too big.. ;)