• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

sw mak 127 & cg5gt for heq5 goto

Guest twintin

Guest twintin

Just a try the water post. Now i have the obs up and running im looking at getting a bigger mount. But as cash is tight i though i would try a swap, so here goes. I have a skywatcher 127 mak its the schott glass version with the 2" diagonal. It's in very good condition witha right angle finder. Also with it are the CG5 GT mount and heavy duty tripod 2" stainless legs. The mount is in decent condition with a few age related marks but nothing that affects its use in any way, it has a polar scope fitted. At the moment its mounted on my pier with a c8n on top. I'm looking to swap the lot for an HEQ5 goto mount. I dont really need the tripod so i will consider the mount only. Any interest give me a shout. I'm in Notts so if anyone is interested i can meet up locally.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

It was good to meet you too Mark. I've been after a 127 Mak for ages - it was just a question of waiting for the right deal. :)