• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Halloha!

Guest Mr. Hard Glass

Guest Mr. Hard Glass

Greetings from Bonnie Scotland, home of the lesser spotted Haggis and Hairy Highlanders :)

Nice to see yet another astrosite established north of Watford.

Me? I'm a visual observer only. Love nice, old hard glass and long tubes. :wub:

Best wishes,

Mr. Hard Glass (aka Neil) :D

Hi Neil, welcome to EMS. Bit far for you to come to some of our meets but your more than welcome - lol. :P

Guest Tweedledum

Hi Neil,

Welcome to EMS, Usually in the Highlands (Strathconon) at the end of Feb, 17 miles down a track..Ace.

Slainte mhath

Hi Neil welcome to our new Forum EMS. I don't know if you recall but we spoke a little while back concerning your wonderful F15 refractor, anyway I'm so glad you have found this forum and hope you share your experience with our members.

Guest Mr. Hard Glass

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. Alas, it ain't warm up here. Looks like we're in for a snowy weekend.

I'd be happy to share my adventures with you in due course.

Any of you guys going to Astrofest? I'll be there but I'll be leaving my credit card at home, rest assured. :P

Cheers,

Neil. :)

Any of you guys going to Astrofest? I'll be there but I'll be leaving my credit card at home, rest assured. :P

Where's the fun in that? :P

Hi Neil, nice to have another classicist aboard :)

Sent you another lunar shot through the F15, thats it now, promise ;)

Hope you had some good lunar and double observing over the past few nights, I certainly have, youve also sent that weather down here now its snowing as I type.

Cheers

Phil

Guest Mr. Hard Glass

John, Felix & Phil,

My apologies for not chiming in for a while. I got waylaid.

Phil, thanks a million for sending on those magnificent images with your Fullerscopes gem. They are indeed a great testimony to the quality of that classic refractor.

I hope it brings you many more years of magical views.

With best wishes,

Neil. :)