• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

3000 Posts

catman161

Well I didn't actually realise it but I have broken the 3000 post barrier :D

Thank's EMS for being a great astro group and a great bunch of people who are always so helpful. Heres to many more :)

Edited by catman161

Guest Tweedledum

Felix, you have far too much spare time, go and throw yourself off a plane -- ooops you do that for fun  :D

Congrats for all your contributions.

"Felix, you have far too much spare time, go and throw yourself off a plane" LMAO @ Damian...... too funny!

Yes I've been watching your post count Felix and knew you were approaching 3K. Congrats and thanks for all your valued contributions - you've progressed meteorically since we first met only a couple of years ago when you couldn't even orientate yourself on the sky, despite spending so much time up there in it lol.  You might be interested to know you are also in the top 5 posters (last time I looked) and have been for some time now. Well done mate. :)

Many thanks Guys :D

I think my staying active on this forum is a testament to the great staff and members. I have come along in astro more than I thought I would have by now and it is all down to EMS. The great thing about this hobby though is that I am only just scratching the surface-so much more to learn and enjoy :)

You might be interested to know you are also in the top 5 posters (last time I looked) and have been for some time now. Well done mate. :)

ooh, interesting. Do I get taught the secret handshake now? ;)