• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Skywatche Crayford Focuser with Lacerta 10:1 Microfocuser Upgrade

catman161

Hey Guys,

I have just received and fitted my new moonlite focuser so I am selling the stock focuser that came with my 200P. There are a couple of things I have done to it; firstly I flocked the inside of the draw tube with DC fix velour material-this has been done very carefuly and neatly and it does not lint. Secondly I have upgraded it to make it a dual speed focuser by fitting the Lacerta Dual Speed Microfocuser adapter from 365astronomy.com. These adapters alone retail at £56 new, see link below.

http://www.365astronomy.com/dual-speed-110-microfocus-upgrade-kit-for-skywatcher-crayford-focusers-p-2484.html?zenid=2f48bc8bbc0cf54f466d03ba576e1220

I have seen the skywatcher stock focusers with nothing done to them go for £30-40 on ABS UK so I was thinking £65 for this one is fair especially cnsderng the microfocuser upgrade. Is all in great condition and comes with what can be seen in the pictures. I will bring to the December quarterly meeting, am not really up for posting this but will do if really really really neccesary and postage will be at buyers expense  :)

I'll leave it on here for a week and then move on to ABS UK if no takers.

Thanks

11065789155_a61c3ea731.jpg
Untitled by Gattouomo161, on Flickr

11065957503_514f1eaf4a.jpg

11065899524_c219784fcb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...