• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

june's obsy

Guest june1902

Guest june1902

red dwarf alias rob suggested i show pic's of june's obsy..........sadly she never got to use it....here it is anyway not quite all done and dusted as i never got to finish setting the scope up

DSC_0132_zpsad5b8476.jpg

DSC_0131_zps4676460f.jpg

DSC_0133_zps8e13bcc6.jpg

DSC_0136_zps3ff50847.jpg

That is a fantastic set up. I can see that you'd both have had many happy hours there. I'm so sorry she never got to use it.

Regards

James

That is a superb job John. It looks quite roomy as well, so no whacking the scope with your head. 

It must be difficult for you still, but  Iam sure you will have some good times in there. 

looks fantastic John, absolute real shame June didn`t get to use it, i`m sure shes proud of the effort you`ve put into it.

all the best and keep chin up.

That is a fantastic set up. I can see that you'd both have had many happy hours there. I'm so sorry she never got to use it.

Regards

James

+1 to that.

Couldn't of put it any better myself.

A real shame she did not get to use it.

looks a very neat job and a very capable observatory.

I hope that as you said in a previous post you do make use of it.

Guest june1902

thanks for the kind word's,i have decided to at least give it a go over the winter mths,

mainly due to ison's arrival i watched the documentry and could picture june setting her alarm to view thing's with the bino's  :D