• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Ready for clear sky's!

RonC

Does look good ron. The moonlite will look good.

Do you do anything to make e decking less slippy? My bit of decking is like an ice rink with all the algae.

James

Have a jet-wash adaptor and the car wash mix, seems to work well (needs doing I know!)

• 3 weeks later...

This looks good! Exactly what im looking for. One of your members has one for sale! But i cant contact him due to restrictions :-(

Just keep posting-you'll get there in no time and then you can access the private message function, simples :)

Hi Ricky and a warm welcome to EMS. :)

You need 10 posts to use the pm facility - I suggest you post up an introduction in the Welcome section and everyone will say hi. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the relevant sections. And do join in any of the regular conversations around the forum if you have something to ask or add. Enjoy! :)

Ah i see. Does anyone know the chap in question? fwm891. Think the guys name is Francis? I want his scope. Like yesterday! I have a 300pds and im looking The MN190 as it suits my requirements and gives me room in my obs. The 300 PDS pushes the NEQ6 Pro to the limits as is, but i have a load of extras on there as is 

Can anyone drop him a line\/ I cant even post on his post. Its locked!

Ricky

I've sent Francis a pm for you Ricky - will get back to you soon. Would you be ok to speak with him via phone or email?

Update: I have Francis contact details for you Ricky and he's given me permission to email it to you. :)

Guest foundaplanet

Does look good ron. The moonlite will look good.

Do you do anything to make e decking less slippy? My bit of decking is like an ice rink with all the algae.

James

Artificial grass from somewhere like BnQ will solve that problem.

Hi Tom, Happy New Year! Last night was clear but blowing a gale!! Tonight promises to be clear and calm so will be setting up late afternoon, how about you?

Cheers

Ron

Hi Ron I hope to get home in time to set up before it gets dark. Rumour has it we might get a clear spell too. And the wind has dropped so here's hoping :)