• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Stargazing Live Flyers - Help needed

Brantuk

Hi everyone

It's fallen on myself to arrange printing and distribution of about 25 colour flyers in order to advertise EMS's presentation of Stargazing Live in January - but unfortunately I don't have a printer (I only volunteered to distribute them round the village lol).

It's too small a quantity and too expensive to have printed out commercially, so I'm wondering if anyone has access to a colour office printer that they could possibly help out with please.

I figure if 4 or 5 folks could run off half a dozen each we'd be well covered.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out :)

Kim, I have an A4 colour laser at work and that qty wouldn't be a problem. Also have some heavy duty 120 weight paper if you're planning on pinning them up. Unfortunately, I'm hardly in the office for the rest of the week, but could do them next week.

Wow that was quick - vary grateful to you both chaps - thanks! :)

Alan - I've sent it on to Gavin right now - if I need any more when you're back in the office next week I'll be in touch - much appreciated. :)

I still have some fliers from last years event, will have to check the web address though as I can't remember when we did that?

Can bring them Saturday night if that helps?

Thanks Damian - I have some A3 colour ones in the pipeline and will let you know if I need more. :)

Daz - this years poster is entirely different and has a BBC logo - but thanks for the offer. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pvcprinting

Kim,

Only just got back on the site following a few hectic weeks.....

Am more than happy to print these for you if the options above dont come off

Can do you a variety of sizes

A3

A4

A5

Hope you are well fella

Regards

Pete

Thanks Pete - much appreciated but they're all printed now and distributed round Wymeswold pubs, shops, telegraph poles etc.

Will bear you in mind for the next event. :)