• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

greetings from darkest cambridgeshire!

Guest nickyb

Guest nickyb

Hello everyone,

Have been interested in astronomy for many years but have only had a tasco (poor) quality reflector from many years past and have decided to save up for an Altair Astro 115mm trip. ED

I live in a small village, Bluntisham, which is reasonably dark skies so have a general interest in DSOs, especially exotic objects such as neutron stars and white dwarfs (although the former I don't expect to seem them directly of course!).

Some years back I completed an BSc in cosmology and high-energy physics so then I was more interested on the theoretical side - but have mellowed over the years!

I look forward to joining your community and wish everyone clear and dark skies!

Nick

Bluntisham

Cambridgeshire

Hi Nick welcome to EMS.

It's great to have you on board and hopefully you can share that wealth of knowledge you must have when it comes to cosmology.