• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Kim and Di on the radio

red dwalf

tuned in to here Kim and Di on BBC radio Leicester earlier today, i thought they did amazingly well and thought they promoted the website and this evenings event very well so be prepared for an influx of curious wannabe stargazers tonight at wymswold.

all the best and sorry i can`t be there later to help out but take lots of photos for the website.   

Would like to have a listen but that link just goes to a Radio Leicester website.

Is there a direct link to this broadcast please?

Thanks very much everyone - it was a nice interview even though we (or rather I) stuttered a bit here and there - Ed Stagg led the chat very well and asked many pertinent questions - so he'd done his research well and he gave us lots of plugs for EMS and tonight's event at Wymeswold for which we were very grateful. :)

You both held it all together really nicely and came across very clear and confident. You discussed all the relevant points with great clarity and enthusiasm. I'm sure that broadcast has generated a lot of interest. You did great :)

Well done you two, just listened to it tonight, fantastic job guys, stunning job!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Thanks Pete, Daz, and James - you're too kind. :)

It was a little nerve racking in places but it was fun to do and the taste of momentary stardom makes us yearn for TV now - so I'm applying to get Di on Big Brother lol :lol:

What about "Iam a celebrity get me out of here" :lol:

I had another listen last night, and if you were excreting white rabbits, it didn't show. You both did a cracking job.