• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Anybody fancy something a little bit different?

Perkil8r

I have no idea how you would even start with that. I don't even know what you would expect to "see" etc. In fact the whole thing works on witch craft I think doesn't it? lol. What I do know is my missus is already twitching because I'm constantly "looking" on fleabay for scope related stuff, she's going to litterally kill me when I buy an ST, so the radio scope would definately be reason enough for her to be more than a bit peeved.

Tell her that you are bidding for this, and when you get something cheaper, she will be relieved, and you will be in her good books!....Maybe.

Not sure what you would see but would like to have a play,something else to do when its cloudy,but don't tell helen as she thinks i don't do enough other things like the d word and the p word

I've tried meteor with a scaner and was getting a few beeps but I've been busy doing other things for the last couple of months

Some creative thinking here, that's for sure. However, I value my life way too much to even consider it. Mind you, if I were to buy a table and some chairs maybe I could convince her it was an umbrella so she could sit in the garden in summer to enjoy a glass of wine? :lol:

Nope, way beyond my budget (for now) and not something that interests me....... yet