• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

a new forum...nice

Guest peter shah

Guest peter shah

Hello everyone,

My name is Peter i really like space and all things spacey, i take the odd snap here and there .....only joking ... :P nice to see a new forum and familiar faces...i will be posting here as soon as we get a clear moonless night.

cheers

Peter :)

Hi Peter and a warm welcome to EMS :)

"The odd snap...." you gotta be kidding - for those who don't know Peter is renowned for his camera work and been published many times.

Good to have you on board Peter :)

(Has your mount come back fixed yet?)

"The odd snap...." you gotta be kidding - for those who don't know Peter is renowned for his camera work and been published many times.

I saw, I took a peak at his website the moment he signed up! :D Incredible work.

Welcome Peter! :)

Guest peter shah

thanks for the warm welcome.....ive pretty much missed this season with the mount playing up....but i think its all sorted now so im ready to rock'n roll the next dark clear night....not sure what to go for though

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the forum,

DanBtw Have you got any links to any of your award winning pics?!

Edited by Fluke

Guest mike foster

Hi Peter, Just had a look at your gallery and was totally blown away i can see you have put a lot of time & effort into taking these photo`s,Real dedication thanks for sharing

Mike

Guest peter shah

Thanks again everyone......

Hi Peter, Just had a look at your gallery and was totally blown away i can see you have put a lot of time & effort into taking these photo`s,Real dedication thanks for sharing

Mike

Thank you mike for your kind words....I couldnt even count the amount hours....thats not even inluding the none productive ones, I know im not the only one i think we all get a taste that frustration.