• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Impending doom

Perkil8r

Some will already know but here is a picture of a Perkil8r Jr due 2nd Sept.

1508168_10152207490603917_1228562144_n.j

Best start forgetting any further astro purchases then :facepalm:

best start forgetting anything really :o  no nights out when the patter of tiny feet arrive :)

Congrats Mike

just think of the joy in about 7 or 8 years when you can show "Perkil8r jr" the wonders of the night sky :wub:

Sorry congratulations forgot to add to post doh :blush:

Out of interest who is our youngest member ?

Edited by Allan the Plumber

Hello Dad , the Bank (till death us do part). the Taxi ,Can I borrow the car, the "you don't know what its like" (first love), Who's he/she,Whats he/she do,Whats the family do, Can I go to the dance (at 12),What time do you call this ? , No you can't go on Holiday to Spain (at 14) with xxxx. :facepalm:

Just a few of life's little things when you become a dad.

Welcome to the Forum of Dad's - well done  :thumbsup:

Congratulations to you both.

Babies are easy to look after, food, warmth, sleep and cuddles. They make noise when they need something.

Teenagers on the other hand.  :facepalm:

Congrats Mike, being a Dad is great fun, just expensive fun!! My daughter still rings me up for a payday sub, she's 41 yrs old !!!!

Well done mate!  :D  :D

Congratulations Mike, now the fun begins. :)

Mark, your definition of "fun" must be massively different to mine - lol. :lol::P

I had a newborn daughter 23 years ago. OK, she's not into astronomy but is great company and we're great friends as well as being dad and daughter. Now she's working, she gave me some Christmas money for my T-mount and T-ring, so I can use my DSLR with my telescopes.

Congratulations and hope she makes you as happy as my daughter makes me.

Congratulations Mike! I guess I'd better drop off that money I owe you ASAP :) Oh, and I may know someone who's interested in that mount of yours ;)

But seriously... best wishes.

Steve

Guest peter shah

A lot of hard work but the best thing in the world....and you will always find a way around purchasing astro stuff....congratulations