• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Lazy Susan Mod

catman161

Hi everyone,

Could anybody point me in the direction of a good lazy Susan mod for Dobs tutorial/walkthrough please?

Thanks

Felix

Nice one Martyn thanks for that. Felix, any questions after looking at my guide, drop me a line. If your still unsure, let me know and I will arrange to come over and do it for you. Quite a few people off SGL have used my guide so you should be okay.

Thanks Daz,

Should be okay is very good guide, with pics and everything! :). Having said that I'm bound to get stuck now!!

Won't be until next month as will be waiting for next payday :). Will be getting the lazy Susan bearing, a lacerta microfocuser adapter and have just bought some of that D C Fix black self adhesive material from Wilkinsons for flocking. So will be busy next month tinkering with scope :). Made my dew shield from camping mat and heavy duty Velcro today too :)

Felix

Nice one Felix, you can't beat a good bit of DIY.

Edited by Daz type-r