• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Meeting tonight ?

Guest nightingale

Guest nightingale

Hello everyone 

It has been a while ....we have had terrible skies but last night wasn't too bad ! I am looking forward to the meeting tonight ...Lincoln people ? I have been so busy with school and now that we on Easter holidays ....more time for watching the sky . April is going to be an interesting month isn't it . Waiting to meet all the people who have helped, supported and advised me so much in this forum . Thank you so much .

What time do we meet....I still have to check where to go .... and who is coming ? 

Laks

The site is opposite the car parks for Red Hill nature reserve, Badger Farm, Asterby, Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 9UF.

Do not follow sat nav directions to the postcode, you end up a mile down the road, instead look for the brown nature reserve signs.

About 7pm Lak, we get between 5-20 people depending on time, weather etc.. be good to meet you..

Cheers

Ron

Guest nightingale

Thanks Ron . I am looking forward to this so much . since it is my first one ...just wanted to ask ...apart from my scope and eye pieces ...is there anything else I should bring. (I plan to bring some brownies ie  if I have the time to make some this afternoon .) 

A chair of some sort and £3 for the site use...

Look forward to meeing you

Ron

Guest ajplug

Hi Guys Great to meet up with you all last night really enjoyed it glad we got to see some things thanks to Paul for showing us stuff through his scope. Hope to see you all soon. Andy