• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

HEQ5 Pro Synscan for sale Reduced & pics added

Guest twintin

Guest twintin

As i have just bought  anew focuser i could do with recouping some cash so i have reduced this to £450 A good saving over a new one

Now i have the neq6 working i have for sale my HEQ5 Pro Synscan. It comes complete with polar scope, tripod and synscan handset. I have modified the power supply input so you can use a lockable socket which is much more secure, although you can still use the original socket if you prefer. I will also throw in the eqdir cable as it doesnt fit the neq6. However i need to keep the counter weights so please bear that in mind. I would prefer collection from notts and payment by paypal gift or cash on collection. I will post pics later. If it doesnt sell in a week i will archive the add as im away for a weeks holiday from the 3rd so wont be around to answer any emails.

14083853753_2dab6957ec_s.jpg

14040696986_6df9aa4c79_s.jpg

14064268554_4333c2f65e_s.jpg

Edited by twintin