• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Meade LX200 SCT ,12 inch on giant field tripod. Fully computerised GPS ,Electric fine focus,mains adapter

Guest Martin Hill

Guest Martin Hill

Sorry this is a repeat of an Ad I recently posted but for some reason I can't edit the first one .the scope is the full bells and whistles LX200. It's 10 years old but not much used   . These are about £5000 New so I'm looking for a sensible offer   For enquiries PM me for my phone number.

Edited by Martin Hill

This is a public forum Martin-I'd advise removing your personal phone number from the advert and admin people interested to PM you and you can exchange phone numbers there.

Guest Martin Hill

thanks Baz . I cant read your message as I dont appear to have sufficently perticipated . I dont mind the number going out because I use it in my therapy business so its in the public domain already . If it breaks the rules I'll move it of course