• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Am I Mad...

Doc

You're barking lol - bring him to me next time - short back and sides, belly, tail, and ears - only £15 to you!! hehe :)

I've been wanting to do it myself for years, even got the snippers but the missus won't let me.

She says I can practise on our son :lol:

I did Wellington this week took me about 4 hours on and off tea breaks included, my fault as I should have done him last month

Last time we took our last OESD it cost us £55

No contest i bought the pro trimmers for just over a £100 and trimmed them myself 4 or 5 times a year for the last 7 years has saved me enough for a decent small scope

Might not be as good as the pros but it soon grows out

Steve

I dare you to do Wellington like a standard poodle next time, just to see what Mrs Ibbo says.

Whats that phrase about doghouses!

Do it yourself then if it is a bad cut blame it on the trainees at the hairdressers. LOL thats what I would do A few cuts later and you have a nice fat EP (Eyepiece) fund LOL

I dare you to do Wellington like a standard poodle next time, just to see what Mrs Ibbo says.

Whats that phrase about doghouses!

Not a chance as I walk the dogs

though I suppose the dobermann (and that IS the proper spelling)would stop em laughing

I paid £250 to have my cats teeth cleaned!

Mind you, she needed a general anesthetic before the vet could get near here. Then 2 days post operative care, antibiotics, etc, etc.

Ahhhhh........ there's your problem right there. It's well known that cats are telepathic, she just got the first strike in.