• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hi all......we're back :)

Celeste

Well, almost! It's sure been a while since we were last here on the forum, or anywhere for that matter! Things got a lot worse for Lewis, I won't go into details, but he has expressed an interest in getting back out there again. As to wether we will actually make it out is another story. I'm hoping we can manage this one :)

As for the rest of us, Chloe has lost the top of a finger due to a dog biting it off :angry: and I have becoma a Zumba fitness instructor  :P  Kyle is jusy Kyle...nutty nutjob lol. Hope to be able to contribute again to the forum, the kit has just sat there gathering dust. We have had it out on the odd occasion but the situation with Lew made it very hard to get out.

I also must appologise to Eddy, RE the Atik CCD. So sorry but life took over and I completely forgot about it! My bad :(

Hi Nicky, good to have you back. :)

Sorry to hear about the family mishaps, hope everybody is doing better now?

You have not missed too much, a few staff changes, a few dark site meets, etc etc, main thing is your back and hopefully the family are OK.

I'm the meantime will let you catch up and hope to see you soon, all the best,

Daz.

Hey up Nicky, good to hear from you again.

I am glad everyones OK, Family and health come first. You are back just in time for the winter season, I look forward to catching up with you again. :)