• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

warning to those who have dobs & leave them in the house

Guest Tweedledum

Ha ha, that made me smile, SWMBO knows better than to do that because if she did, I would need a new scope and as I stupidly told her what I want to get next, HOW MUCH?????   was her response......  :facepalm:

Exclusive pictures have been leaked of the new Orion wheelie bin, code name "Dobbin", expected to be available for christmas (not sure which year).

It features a large capacity, yet is surprisingly simple to move around, and has a built-in easy 'tip-to-empty' facility. The Dobbin can be used anywhere and has a quick and easy levelling system for use on uneven surfaces. A powerful three fan adjustable extraction system built into the base sucks away unwanted smells.

Anticipated RRP - £ astronomical... :lol:

20141210_190227.jpg

Guest Tweedledum

AAAGGGGH, when I saw that I thought of dobbin, mind you I thought I might have seen it modified for Masie & Marley.... Thats a serious wheelie bin mod Pete....Only a few bits to go,,,,