• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Celestron 8" SE sct plus accessoies - SOLD

red dwalf

8" Celestron SE SCT plus nice accessories.

I`m selling my much loved Celestron 8" SE sct with accessories which are, Bob`s Knob`s and a Starlight instruments feather touch micro focuser which is an expensive upgrade but is fantastic to use, also comes with a Celestron dew shield, 8" Bantinov mask, proper fitting 8" Celestron solar filter which are not available any more and a Antares F6.3 focal reducer.

everything is in A1 condition and full working order, the scope is in great condition but i`m not using it as mich as i should be as i find myself doing narrowband imaging all the time.

RDF in picture is not included in sale.

i`m looking to sell this as a whole but might split if i can get a buyer for the scope first.

ideally pick up would be best just off junction 25 of the M1 as i haven`t included any postage charges and wouldn`t like to post the scope, which does have it`s box for transporting.

thanks for looking and any questions please ask.

pictures here :- http://www.astrobuysell.com/uk/propview.php?view=95715

EMS forum users £725

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD:-

with thanks, most of it going to an EMS member at a nice discount.

maybe i can still get to use it L.O.L.