• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hello from Costa del skegness

Guest demizer

Guest demizer

Hello all, Just getting to grips with my first scope, An old japanese celestron with gp mount. Thanks for the friendly welcome and tips last night down gibralter point,

Hi John, welcome EMS, I was at the visitors centre last night too, good to have you aboard!

Snowing here at the moment and heading your way I think?

Welcome John to EMS, I'm glad you had a great time last night at meeting at GP.

Have you any photo's of this old Japenese scope you have.

Guest demizer

Hello all, Just getting to grips with my first scope, An old japanese celestron with gp mount. Thanks for the friendly welcome and tips last night down gibralter point,

Unfortunatley I had my head in the boot of my car when the streak passed overhead.

Hi John and welcome to EMS, was nice to meet you last night at our observing session at Gibraltar Point. Hope you are able to join us next time.

Hello john, glad u found us. Did u get the scope back out again last night ? It seemed to clear again later.