• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

New Morpheus info

Tweedledee

I agree too, but at least it gave me a right giggle when I saw the marketing picture. I wasn't expecting anything like that :)

A little cheeky... wonder if they asked for permission? The lenses looked nice though.

Just a thought... one thing missing in all this. What is Sheila doing buying an eyepiece anyway? [emoji12]

Edited by Johnnyaardvark

A little cheeky... wonder if they asked for permission? The lenses looked nice though.

Just a thought... one thing missing in all this. What is Sheila doing buying an eyepiece anyway? [emoji12]

i

I didn't buy it :)

• Like 1

Where there's blame, there's a claim!

:rofl:

i refused to start with as I dont hold with the claim culture even if there is a fault with the paramount.  But in the end it was offered because they realised there

was a problem and now the manufacturer is working on it.  I just finally said thanks and took their kind offer which they did not have to make as Baader

are not the manufacturer.  Glad its giving pleasure to some of you :)