• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Just increased my Clave family

Doc

51 minutes ago, philjay said:

Ps can someone tell me why the emojii wont delete, it aint suppossed to be there, I picked the wrong one, cant delete it now

All gone. Just click on it and delete.

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

Thanks for the tip off David.

Bet that's got you thinking Doc!!

What do you reckon, Kinoptic or Clavè?

Edited by tuckstar

I think it's a mix match of parts. I've looked at the Clave catalogue and I cannot find mention of a 60mm F15 objective. Clave did refractors in  60,80,100,130,150, & 200mm objectives. 

The diagonals number is RC27 so I presume it's an early example that accepts the 27mm eyepieces. Also with the adapters the A53/29 is an early 27mm Clave and the A53/1.25" is the Kinoptic type of adapter. The fadenkreuz eyepiece is a guiding eyepiece specially used in guiding applications.

I think it's a one off made by Clave, it's pretty rare.

Take a look here it tells you more about the actual scope.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=https://www.webastro.net/forums/topic/154090-lunette-clav%C3%A9-661000/&prev=search

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Yeah I've seen them but unfortunately have no money at the moment, supporting your son at university is rather expensive 😢