• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

Kelling 2021 4th - 11th October 2021

Please can you post on here if you intend to book your pitches for 2021  .....  I will keep the pitches as this current year unless anyone lets me know

they do not require their pitch.  Once we have the list I can then send out booking references to book at Kelling this year

Sheila

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sheila

• G4SJI

• Ibbo

• BAZ

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are in Shella

• Craig pinned and featured this topic
Derbyshire Dave

Yup, count me in, I'll do the usual pitch, which is just outside the EMS area, but is fully serviced, so we don't need to carry water.. I'll confirm with you when I've booked it..

46 minutes ago, Derbyshire Dave said:

Yup, count me in, I'll do the usual pitch, which is just outside the EMS area, but is fully serviced, so we don't need to carry water.. I'll confirm with you when I've booked it..

I assume you will sort that as I probably won’t have a booking reference in mine for it. Pitch 205 I think

On 14/09/2020 at 22:54, Sheila said:

Please can you post on here if you intend to book your pitches for 2021  .....  I will keep the pitches as this current year unless anyone lets me know

they do not require their pitch.  Once we have the list I can then send out booking references to book at Kelling this year

Sheila

Allan the Plumber

same for me will see if they will take my booking now as I'm here at Kelling to Sunday (skies been very good but as usual mount issues 🤬

As far as I can tell only 1 person has not confirmed as yet for 2021

Bino-viewer

Please let me know ASAP if you want to book as some others may want to swap  pitches if they are better than the one they

have.  I don't want to do this if you want your pitch

Sheila

Edited by Sheila