• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Vixen GP counterweight

Tangerinedream

Hi, I'm looking for a lighter counterweight for my Vixen GP. Looking for something approx 3-4Kg.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Tangerinedream said:

Hi, I'm looking for a lighter counterweight for my Vixen GP. Looking for something approx 3-4Kg.

Thanks.

I have a 3.5kg counterweight for a SW EQM-35 that fits a 20mm shaft if that is any help? 

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have a 3.5kg counterweight for a SW EQM-35 that fits a 20mm shaft if that is any help? 

Hi Clive, that sounds just the job. I'm pretty sure the shaft on the GP is 20mm, I should really measure it with some calipers.

How much would you want for it please?

Free for collection, I just need to remember where I put it...I'll find it tomorrow morning.

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Free for collection, I just need to remember where I put it...I'll find it tomorrow morning.

Thankyou so much! Did you want a 8.5kg weight in exchange for it?

Unfortunately, I'm not into weight lifting 😆

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

Unfortunately, I'm not into weight lifting 😆

Are you on the lookout for any vinyls? I've got a lot and could do with thinning down the collection haha.

I've located the counterweight, still in its original box. PM me if you're still interested.

• Thanks 1

On 22/03/2024 at 17:12, Clive said:

I've located the counterweight, still in its original box. PM me if you're still interested.

Thanks again Clive, the weight is just the job 👍. I even prefer the white as it matches the colour of the OTA.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.