• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hi from Beeston

Allan the Plumber

Just had update on discount on certain sites if member of SGL forum apparently it may of been something that came up on google more details to follow late :o

Hi Allan

Welcome to EMS

I'm just round the corner from you in Beeston.  As I'm new to this game myself I can't offer much advice apart from reassurance when you can't find that obvious object. :)

yep we get the Sandiacre and Stapleford connections magazine, had one come through the other day,

as for personal details they are usually taken off the main pages but nothing wrong sending them via personnal message, i`ll try to send you my details

Hi Doug

How close to round the corner!!???

:rolleyes:  it amazing I never knew there was some many people in astromony living so close, one of the reasons it taken me so long to buy myself a good scope

Oh yes thanks for that Rob been advised by Daz Type R  that after 10posts you get PM :wacko:  :D  :D

tried sending you a pm Allan but it wouldn`t go through, put in a couple more posts and you should be ok

Ok will send out a few more my mobile number will be in the  Sandiacre and Stapleford connections magazine just in case

Was just joking Doug it was your close proximity to the Vic that I mention it , can always be the Crown haha

No sorry Doug seemed a bit Stalkerish Just having a laugh !,,,,

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...